Friday, October 15, 2010

For you....

Becuase of you i am worthy..
Becuase of you i am whole...
Because of you i am no longer lost...
Because of you i am wonderful....
I am true and real and special because i have found you and you have let me in...
You have forgivin me before i even trespass and i need no other thing but from what you give and have for me...
I am complete and set free for you have brought me back to life from the death of blindness..
Oh my sweet Lord....you have made me who i am, my good and you right my bad...you are the love of my utmost highest and through you i will love others more profoundly...
You've set my life in motion....pre-planned my day by day and in all things....
You've brought me a great love and guide me when i am struggling...keeping me straight so i do not lose faith...
You guide me in my darkest moments....through my troubled thoughts and broken heart...
You remind me who is true and what is right...

And I am so thankful...even through my dark days....
'In you i am fearfully and wonderfully made'

No comments:

Post a Comment